To cultivate a culture where we believe the very best in our people, provide the very best for our people and call out the very best from our people.
Our definition of the VERY BEST means a life where we are giving as much value and serving as many other people as possible.
Greater Value Network LLC is an Austin-based professional networking organization that is changing the way people think about networking. Founder/Entrepreneur Chris Stege speaks weekly about the power of partnerships and the principles of service and giving as a means to grow a business. Our model is built entirely upon the development of outward-facing relationships, instead of the traditional networking routine of gathering as many business cards as one can collect each week.
Greater Value Network is built on the principle that it is much better to give than it is to receive. Every GVN partner is guided by our core values which define how we work, how we interact with each other and how we determine the very best service for our clients, and the local community.
OUR CORE VALUES
- To have a genuine-interest in others
- To lead with a servant’s heart
- To develop and maintain a teachable spirit
- To serve and respect one another
- To be creative in our thinking
- To be the highest in performance/production in our industry – we hustle!
- To be trustworthy and dependable
- To possess great wisdom and understanding
- To have a strong and enduring faith
- To be consistent and honest in communication
- To be responsible
- To be Bold
- To be loyal
- To be grateful in all things
- To consistently find new ways to create value for others
- To have fun
- To lead by example in the results listed above
SERVICE (Austin Angels)
The Austin Angels mission is to walk alongside foster children and their caretakers by offering consistent support through intentional giving, relationship building and mentorship.
We’re grateful to have the opportunity to work and walk alongside the Austin Angels Organization.
Great or small, our legacy will be judged one day by the quality and amount of value we were able to contribute in the lives of other people.